We hope you enjoy your new garments and we want them to last as long as possible. Along with following the general care instructions on the particular garment, here are some helpful to keep in mind for caring for you garment.
- Turn your garment inside out to protect the print from rubbing against other garments in the wash.
- Wash only in a gentle cycle.
- Do not use hot water when washing.
- Use low chemical washing powders and detergents.
- Do not tumble dry your garments.
- Air dry your garments in a warm shady spot with plenty of air flow
- Do not bleach your garment, doing so can effect the print.
- Do not dry clean your printed garments